https://www.freeagentfootball.com/(FAF) is a website designed to assist active free agent football players by providing an internet-based platform for qualified individuals who are seeking opportunities to play organized football. FAF will provide access to other similar individuals, and career information relating to football opportunities.
By accessing the FAF website at www.FreeAgentFootball.com, (the "Website") you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"), whether or not you register as a member of FAF. If you choose to become a member and make use of the FAF website (the "Service"), please read, and agree to, the following “Terms of Service.”
To become a FAF user member, you mustsign-up to become a member. When you register as a member by submitting and verifying your email address, you agree to be bound by our terms of serviceagreement, as hereby incorporated into this service agreement. The term "website" is deemed to refer to using of the service by means of a computer, a mobile device or a mobile application.
Acceptance of Terms of Service Agreement
This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the FAF website and to become a "Member." For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Member" means a person or business entity who provides information to FAF on the Website, or who participates in the service in any manner, whether such person uses the service as a visiting member or subscribed member.
By accessing the FAFwebsite or using the service, you accept this agreement and agree to its terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic form. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please contact us via a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage to:FAF, Post Office Box 273, Goshen, New York10924
This agreement may be modified by FAF from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by FAF on the website. By using the service; you consent to receive this agreement in electronic form by using the service. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the service and terminate your account.
FreeAgentFootball.com (FAF) Rights
FAF reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
FAF reserves the right to attach its logo to any and all Material/content that is uploaded to the website.Furthermore, FAF reserves the right tocopy, edit/alter, use, share and disseminate any and all Material/content that is uploaded to the website for its own marketing purposes.
FAF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
FAF may, but has no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if its administrators determine in their sole discretion that the content uploaded or engaged in violates any terms hereinthis Agreement.
Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any FAF member will result in immediate Account termination.
FAF does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service.
FAF reserves the right to provide its services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that FAF employees and contractors may also be FAFmembers/customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, FAF reserves the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your entity license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
FAF retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, FAF reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Use of Services
You must be at least eighteen (18)years of age to access and use any freeagentfootball.com(FAF) service on your own. If you join and are under the age of eighteen (18), you must have consent from a parent and/or legal guardian who is over the age of eighteen (18). Furthermore, you are agreeing to wave all rights to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule ("COPPA"). Individuals under the age of thirteen (13) are strictly prohibited for using FAF services. If you do not agree to the above statement, any further use of the FAF service is void and. prohibited. By accessing and using the website and/or becoming a member, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you use the service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the website or service.
Payment of Fees
You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service (“Membership Fees”) and any other applicable fees.You must keep a valid credit card on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. FAF will charge applicable Fees to the credit card account that you authorize (“Authorized Card”), and FAF will continue to charge the Authorized Card (or any replacement card) for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.Membership Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30-day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will may be charged from time to time at FAF’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Membership Fees.If FAF is not able to process payment of Fees using the Authorized Card, FAF will continue to attempt to process payment using the Authorized Card until the debt is payed or you change the payment method. If repeated attempts are unsuccessful, FAF may suspend and revoke access to your Account. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next Billing Cycle. You will not be able to access your Account during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, FAF reserves the right to terminate your Account at its sole discretion.All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Shopify’s products and services. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to FAF of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by FAF, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.You must maintain your current location in the administration menu of your Account and promptly update your location if you move jurisdictions. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu. FAF does not provide refunds.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from FAF. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the FAF Site (FreeAgentFootball.com.com) or direct email to its current members. FAF reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.FAF shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Portions of these pages provide users an opportunity to exchange information. The information posted on the Site (hereinafter "Public Information") is presented in good faith and is not believed to be incorrect. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any public information and/or materials posted by other users shall be at your sole risk. Public Information is supplied upon the condition that you will make your own determination as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes. In no event will FAF be responsible for damages of any nature resulting from the use of or reliance upon the public information. FAFexplicitly disclaims any responsibility for the content or availability of information contained on the website. The site content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. FAF makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, non-infringement, or timeliness of the website content.
FAF Service Is Only a Venue
The website is only a venue to connect qualified football individuals to each otherwith career footballinformation, and to connect to/ from existingfootball organizations. This site is a platform vehicle for locating information about free agent football players that are seeking exposure for career football opportunities.FAFis not responsible for any employment or other decisions made by any person or entity posting or seeking jobs on the website. In addition, it serves as an outlet for free agent footballplayers to connect to organizations involved in football. FAF has no control over, nor is it in any way involved in, any transactions between players and organizations. FAF does not serve as an “Agent” for players.FAF will not control any hiring process, including but not limited to: the quality, safety or legality of the jobs. FAF is not to be considered a team with respect to your use of the site. The accuracy of the postings, to the extent that the information by third parties is provided on players, is not verifiable by FAF. The FAF platform serves as a conduit for the information provided and cannot be held responsible for the material provided by players and organization users.
If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these terms, FAF may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the information, material and/or communication. FAF may take any action with respect to user-submitted information, material and/or communications that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion, if it believes it may create liability for the website or may cause the FAF to lose the services of other users.FAF reserves the right, to review, edit or delete any information and/or material that it deems to be inappropriate or in violation of these Terms. The foregoing notwithstanding, FAF makes no commitment to update or correct any information and/or material that appears on this website and nothing contained therein is to be construed as a recommendation of any job or person or entity posting information to the website or otherwise. FAF has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. FAF reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the platform for violating the Terms or the law, and the right to remove information, material and/or communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of Public Information placed by you on the FAF website. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting, whatever they may be. By posting public information and/or submitting any message, data, text, software or images, or other content (hereinafter "Material") to these pages you represent that such material is accurate, that you have all necessary rights in and to such material and that such material will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of others, and you authorize FAF to use and/or authorize others to use such material in any appropriate manner. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that FAF is not obligated to forward your public Information to anyone at any time.
Term and Termination
Thisagreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the FAFservice platform. You may change or cancel your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the "change/ cancel membership" or similar page on your "Account Settings" page. You may change or cancel your subscription at any time online by following the instructions on the "Subscription" page on your "Account Settings" page. Thecompany may terminate or suspend your subscription and/or membership in the service at any time without notice if FAF believes that you have breached this Agreement. Upon such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees and, if applicable, all unpaid subscription amounts and other fees you owe will immediately be due. The company is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account. After your membership or subscription is terminated for any reason, all terms of this agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you agree to immediately notify FAF of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
FAF owns and retains all proprietary rights in the FAF website,and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The FAF website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the FAFcompany and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the website or through the service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the company or, if such property is not owned by the company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
Content Posted by You on the FAFWebsite
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, "post") on the service or transmit to other Members, including profile text, employment history, biographical information, and the like, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, "content"). You represent and warrant that all information that you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the company is not obligated to forward your public information to any football organization. You understand and agree that FAF may use its discretion to alter or edit the content to remove personally identifying information prior to posting the content. FAF may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any content you post on the website or as part of a service. FAF may delete any content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the company violates this agreement or may harm the reputation of the FAF website or company. By posting content on the FAF website, you automatically grant to FAF, and its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, copy, store, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the content.Allowing FAF to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works, and grant FAF, and its authorized sublicenses, any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your content by FAF will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Your use of the website and service, including all content you post through FAF, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that FAF may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce this agreement;
- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the website in the future;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of FAF or any other person.You may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses in areas of your FAF profile that may be viewed by other members. You agree that any content you place on the website to be viewed by other members may be viewed by any person visiting the website or participating in the service.
Use of Information
FAF doesnot assume any responsibility for the confirmation of the user’s purportedidentity. You agree to (i) keep your password and online ID for both your account with us and your email account secure and strictly confidential, providing it only to authorized users of your accounts, (ii) instruct each person to whom you give your online ID and password that he or she is not to disclose it to any unauthorized person, (iii) notify us immediately and select a new online ID and password if you believe your password for either your account with us or your email account may have become known to an unauthorized person, and (iv) notify us immediately if you are contacted by anyone requesting your online ID and password. We discourage you from giving anyone access to your online ID and password for your account with us and your email account. However, if you do give someone your online ID and online password, or if you fail to adequately safeguard such information, you are responsible for any and all transactions that the person performs while using your account with us or your email account, even those transactions that are fraudulent or that you did not intend or want performed.
FAF reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your membership if you have misused the FAF service or behaved in a way that FAFregards as inappropriate or unlawful; including actions or communications that occur off the website butmay involvemembers you meet through the FAFservice. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the service.
You will not do any of the following:
- use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- post any Content that is prohibited by Section 7.
- "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the company without our specific prior written consent.
- solicit money from any fellow members.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website, service or its contents.
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the website.
- interfere with or disrupt the service or the Website or the servers or networks connected to the service or the website.
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- forge or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the website or service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
- "Mirror" any part of the service or website, without FAF prior written authorization.
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the company, the website or the service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the service or the website or any software used on or for the service or the website, or cause others to do so.
- post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the website or the service other than solely in connection with your use of the service in accordance with this agreement.
FAF provides assistance, guidance and profile setup through its member success representatives. Telephone calls to our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. When communicating with FAF representatives (whether over the telephone, or via email or letter), you agree to not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or to not otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our member success representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
Modifications to service
FAF reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the FAF website or the service with or without notice. You agree that FAF shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service. To protect the integrity of the website, FAF reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the website.
Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the FAF website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable FAF to find the alleged infringing material, such as a url.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; anda statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent to the following address: MemberServices, c /o Free Agent Football (FAF) PO Box 273Goshen, New York 10924
You acknowledge and agree that neither FAF nor its affiliates and third party partners are responsible for and shall not have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, as a result of or alleged to be the result of
- any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website or provided in connection with the service, whether caused by members, company representative(s), or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website or service;
- the timeliness, deletion or removal, incorrect delivery or failure to store any content, communications or personalization settings;
- the conduct, whether online or offline, of any member;
- any error, omission or defect in, interruption, deletion, alteration, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, any user or member communications; or
- any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or Players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Internet and/or in connection with the service: Anymaterial downloaded or otherwise obtainedthrough the use of the service or website is accessed at by our own risk, and you will be solely responsible for, and hereby waive, any and all damages and claimsand cause of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss or corruption of data that results or may result from the download of any such material. If you do not accept this limitation of liability, you are not authorized to download or obtain any material through the service or website. Free agent football.com does not: Guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content on the website or provided through the service or (II) Adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any partythat appears on the website or. Under no circumstances will FAF or its affiliates be responsible or liable for any lose or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the website or service, or transmitted to or by any members.
Third party Information on Website
FAF may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third-party information or content available on the website. All third-party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. such third-party authors are solely responsible for such content. In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this agreement, any advice that may be posted on the website or through the service is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, employment, legal, or other advice. FAF makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the website. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist. The FAFwebsite may contain, and the service or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that FAF is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that FAF shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event will FAF, its affiliates, business partners, licensors or service providers be liable you or any third person for any indirect, reliance, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including without limitation,damages for loss, or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if the company has been advised ofthe possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the company’s liability to you for ant cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to the company for the service during the term of membership. You agree that regardless of any statue or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to, use of the website or service or the terms of this agreement, must be filed within 90 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Arbitration and Governing Law
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), the service, or the website shall be BindingArbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association. B) By using the Website or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, you give up your right to go to court.to assert or defend any claims between you and the FAF website andcompany (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). You also give up your right to participate in a class action or other class proceeding. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator,not a judge or jury. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against FAF may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in Orange County, New York. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes. Thisagreement, and any dispute between you and FAF, shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold FAF, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), any postings or content you post on the website or as a result of the service, and the violation of any law or regulation by you. FAF reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with FAF in connection therewith. FAF may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the website. Such notices may not be received if you violate this agreement by accessing the website service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the service in an authorized manner.
Entire Agreement; Other.
This Agreement is subject to change by FAF at any time.
Free Agent Football (FAF)Privacy Statement
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We Have Implemented the Following
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individual have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email,and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.